A great opportunity with an expanding business as a Semi-senor accountant. You will have the opportunity to get involved in every aspect of the business with exposure to all facets of accounts and business management. We need an individual who is passionate about accounting, technically good and has a real desire to step up and achieve. Our ideal candidate will not only have an extraordinary attitude to their work but also has a friendly, confident and outgoing approach to dealing with fellow team members and clients alike – our business is being built around great people and so we would want you to be one of them!
Requirements needed for the job?
- Part qualified or qualified ACCA / AAT etc
- 2 + Years accountancy experience
- High level of knowledge of company and personal taxes
- Good bookkeeping and accounts management skills
- Good computer skills
- Technical competence around the working of Limited companies and self-assessment in particular
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to manage multiple business streams and identify area of potential business growth
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong reporting skills
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail and the persistence to ensure tasks are successfully completed in a timely manner.
- You are confident with good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
- Knowledge and experience in working with Microsoft Office Products
- You are willing and able to work under pressure and cope with demanding deadlines.
- You work well as part of a team.
- Your analytical skills and attention to detail and ability to think laterally mean you are capable of identifying potential problems and providing solutions.
- You show initiative, exercise judgement and take ownership of issues from start to finish.
This job may be for you if you are able to:
- Be responsible for a portfolio of Limited Company and Self-Assessment clients
- Quality control and review the work undertaken by our accounting function on a regular basis
- Review, analyse, improve and implement processes to ensure our accounting function continues to deliver
- will be considered after Probation and depending on experience